Thursday, February 15, 2018

Trump’s Deposit Earns Interest: See Men Bargain


Stormy Daniels reportedly has a "Monica Lewinski dress" from her hook-up with Donald Trump in 2006. This was apparently the reason that Michael Cohen bargained to hush-up Ms. Daniels. Will Trump now enter into direct negotiations to keep Daniels quiet?
To see men bargain over keeping a stained dress out of sight, it’s time to pull out a copy of The Donald’s The Art of the Deal. Here are 5 key negotiating points. You can think about how Stormy might play these angles with Donald’s stain.
1. Think big
"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."
2. Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself
"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."
3. Maximize the options
"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."
4. Know your market
"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."
5. Use your leverage

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

No comments: